Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My temporary toilet

Welcome to London Toilets! This website is dedicated to providing reviews of public bathrooms around London. However, as a get-to-know-you feature, here is my toilet. Located near Russell Square, this toilet is located in my temporary flat. The bathroom itself is spacious (larger than my kitchen) and located just in front of you as you walk into the flat. There is ample light coming in from the frosted window and from the overhead light. The pedestal sink has a mirror above it, which is positioned slightly higher than this average size American is used to.
  • Cleanliness - 1 flushes
  • Aroma - 2 flushes (the whole flat smells of cigarette smoke)
  • Soap - bar soap, scentless
  • Pros - good lighting, large space, close to home
  • Cons - very cold in the morning, mirror is a bit too high, I can't figure out how long to hold down the handle on the toilet for
  • Overall experience - 1.5 flushes

No comments: